-
June 8th, 2002, 03:30 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
because the sergeants have properly trained those lower enlisted...
-
June 29th, 2002, 04:37 AM
#12
Inactive Member
*gets sick of waiting and goes home to watch movies *
-
June 29th, 2002, 02:41 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
-
July 14th, 2002, 05:04 PM
#14
Inactive Member
-
August 6th, 2002, 06:48 PM
#15
Inactive Member
*looks at jely, *
why are you so shocked? I ain't waiting forever you know.
-
September 12th, 2002, 06:11 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Ah HEM.....I SAID I ain't waiting forever here....... [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
September 12th, 2002, 08:14 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
you and me both pal. Personally, I think she was full of shit, and just trying to get a rise out of us.
-
September 13th, 2002, 02:35 AM
#18
Inactive Member
Seems like it don't it...damn that jely [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 13th, 2002, 02:52 AM
#19
HB Forum Owner
*slaps bar*
another one down here please
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 13th, 2002, 02:55 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
I'd watch it.. that bar's been known to slap back.. hell last week it ate the doorman.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks